Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the ZB Request Hub. We hope you enjoy your visit!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of
the board and there are some features you can't use. Such as:

• Access to Theme & Graphic Requests
  • Graphics Tutorials, Community Showcase, General Discussion, and so much more!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Lightweb
Topic Started: Dec 29 2017, 09:31 AM (194 Views)
Bry.
Member Avatar

Name of Forum: The Lightweb
Forum URL: http://s15.zetaboards.com/TheLightweb
Forum Description: This is just your average community forum - with a hint of sparkle as part of its motto :P There are many places for anyone to talk about and more importantly, to have fun :) The forum itself had been in existence for exactly three months now and despite the very slow start in the beginning, I'm happy to say it has done very well since. Also, it currently has 45 members and just over 2,400 posts. Now the thing is, could we get 50 members before the end of the year? Let's hope so D:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve
Member Avatar
Administrator

*Steve would recommend this place to everyone. It’s a great online community! ^_^

MegaphoneStallone
Member Avatar
Recently Registered
[ * ]
MegaphoneStallone concurs with Steve.

Bry.
Member Avatar

We got a new banner yesterday which makes it look even better than before ;)

Not sure if I could see some new faces there before the new year but, I hope to see at least one anyway, when this thread is stumbled across that is :)

mewtwo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Hey dude I just joined looks like a cool place ^_^

Bry.
Member Avatar

Thanks very much ^_^ Hope you stick around :)

Bry.
Member Avatar

I'm happy to announce that we've finally hit 50 members, and that we reached over 3,000 posts too :) For a forum that's only been around for a short time and had a very slow start in the beginning, I can say that it's done well :)

Now... onwards to a hundred members perhaps? D:

Bry.
Member Avatar

Now then... a major update since the last one. Just felt like telling of this even if this forum has gone very quiet these days.

We now have 62 members, and yesterday just reached 6k posts. Yep, it has doubled. Also, more themes have been added too and stuff. I'm happy with its progress so far, even though we've went rather quiet ourselves last month but things are picking up though :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Advertise Your Forum! · Next Topic »
Add Reply